Recovery Programs & Groups
Ask front door staff for room location.
Alcoholic Anonymous (AA):
Monday at 3pm
Wednesday at 3:30pm
Mission United hub Services
Who we serve
- Persons on limited, set old age or disability pensions insufficient to meet living expenses
- The unemployed and marginally employed
- Individuals living on the street with no income or assistance
- Residents of rooming houses and other marginal or low income housing
- Persons, some in recovery, rendered unemployable by addictions, mental illness, or other medical conditions
- Men and women with poor literacy and few job-related skills
- Individuals released from government facilities to look out for themselves, but unable to do so on limited government assistance
- Transients and migrant workers without stable employment, often seeking work
- Individuals from all ethnic and cultural backgrounds, including First Nations and the LGBTQ community.